Conex Office Units
If your business requires ground level field offices in Conex containers, you have come to the right place. Serving the entire Dallas Metroplex and beyond, we are Texas State Modular, a locally owned and operated company dedicated to your complete satisfaction when it comes to custom built Conex office units.
Conex office units are essentially storage containers converted to offices. They are great for real estate agents on new developments, job site construction, and home offices. Other great uses include:
- Supplemental office space
- Private conference room or meeting space
- Dual office with half bath
- Work/utility/storage space
- Climate-controlled storage
- Employee break room
- School nurse’s office
Benefits of Conex Office Units
Our mobile field offices are constructed of the highest quality materials, offering many benefits over traditional modular buildings, such as:
- Safety and Security: Thanks to steel construction and sturdy doors, you get exceptional security of personnel and property.
- Weather Resistance: Can handle snow loads without leaks.
- Durability: Enjoy 25-year lifespans, with minimal maintenance needed.
- Fast Deployment: When conditions permit, you may place shipping containers directly on the ground without needing a foundation.
- Turnkey Solutions: Plug-and-play electrical and plumbing components are included.
- Built-in Mobility: Simple to relocate around a job site or across the country.
- Reliable Comfort: Climate control systems ensure you stay comfortable in all weather conditions.
- Customizable: Half-bath upgrades and other options are available.
Whether you’re a real estate agent trying to sell homes in a new development or a construction foreman in need of an on-site space, a Conex office unit could come in very handy. They can be customized to your specifications, with a variety of modifications and add-ons, such as:
- HVAC/climate control
- Walk-through doors
- Roll-up doors